Saturday, May 31, 2008

Last day of school :o(

Friday was the girls last day of school. It is actually their last day at the school they have been at since they were in Pre-School. This Fall, they will be heading into their first year of public school.
We are all a bit nervous, but I grew up in public school and I think I turned out just fine!!

Anyway--every year, the parents bring the kids to Bay Beach
after school dismisses at 11:15.
Here are some pics of the girls and their friends...

Jenna & Jye on the Scrambler


Haley and a few of her friends...



By 1pm, Jenna was beginning to run a fever and not feelin' so good...
How did I know...well, when I offered to buy her and Jye some ice cream,
she passed!!!!!



Haley and her friends on the Scrambler




This place has a bunch of rides for all ages...
Ferris Wheel, Giant Slide, Bumper Cars, Flying Swings, Merry-Go-Round...
lots of rides for the little tots too!!

Even has a train ride!!


I just had to get a pic of the top of the pavilion...isn't that one beautiful scene???

No comments: