Saturday, June 14, 2008

Water Fun

Today, the kids played outside with their water guns and threw a huge tarp on top of the trampoline and put some water on it to splash around on.
As you can tell in the following pictures, they enjoyed themselves, immensely...especially Jackson!

But, first I wanted to share a pic of Jenna that I took the other day...I just love it when I catch the light just right in her eyes!



Now, on to the wet-tarp-trampoline Fun!!


Yeah...yeah...I was lazy and didn't feel like running back up into the house to get his swim trunks, so I thought...eh...

since we are home, who cares, right?


He was just a jumpin' and a jumpin'...

oh and don't worry...lol...
the girls were sitting on the trampoline on either side of him at all times, and I was always circling the trampoline, so he wouldn't slip off.




Got some cuter closer pics, too...


No comments: