Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Booyah Cook-Off

On Sunday (Oct. 26), Dave and I packed up the kiddies and drove to Denmark to join my brother and my nephew at the Booyah Cookoff at the Circle Tap bar. My Dad and sister, Sarah, were also there.
The kids had fun running around the baseball field and inside the bar, where it was warm; and where there were lots of yummy treats!

Outside, there were at least 10 stands that people were at, making up their own Booyah concoctions....now...my brother's WAS THE best!! He won Taster's Choice...so yeah...his IS THE BEST!! ;o)
YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Anyway--here are some pics I took of our day...
Here is my brother, Lee...the Booyah Man ;o)

Lee and my nephew, Leland


Jackson...playing in the baseball field

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Running away from Leland...


My pretty Jenna ;o)


Dave, Jackson & Jenna

No comments: