Wednesday, October 8, 2008

more fall pics

Have I told any of you that I LOVE taking pics of these kids??

The girls were too busy for me...all they wanted to do was cartwheels on the trampoline or flips or some stuff like that; so that just left me chasing Jackson around the yard til my legs gave out ;o)

I did get a couple of him on the trampoline after the girls got off of it...
And, of course, he LOOOOOOVES the swings ;o)

I just have to "share" the dessert I made for dinner....yummmmmmmmm...
I saw it on TV (Jocelyn's show!!) and just had to run out, buy some apples and make it!
It was insanely simple to make, too!

*~APPLE CRISP~*


Cut up & peel 6-8 apples
place them in an ungreased baking pan (I used an 8x8)
and sprinkle with cinnamon
Topping:
In a bowl, mix together:
1 stick butter, softened
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
Mix it up with a fork or pastry cutter until it forms into little balls/pebbles
Sprinkle topping over apples and bake in 400 degree oven until golden and bubbly ;o)

THAT'S IT!! Super easy, huh??
SO, thank you to Sara Petoniak from Living With Amy on Fox 11 in Green Bay for that super yummy, easy recipe! ;o)

OH...one more pic...

this is the girls, I love this pic, because they look so nice together...
look!!! They aren't fighting!!!!

No comments: