Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First day of school 2008...thru the years....

September 2nd was the girls' first day of school...first day of public school AND first day of riding a bus to school.
Whew...lots of firsts!!


Every year, I try to get a pic of them on the first day of school...
and then it reminds me of how big they are getting and how old I am getting... ;o(
So, I went into the ol' computer files and found the following...

This one...I am guessing, is from 2000, when Haley was in Pre-School.
Haley is 4 and Jenna is 2 in this pic!!

Then, there is a bit of a gap, as I cannot find any photos from any first days from 2001-2003 ;o(

But, here is 2004!
Haley is 8 and Jenna is 6


2005
Haley - 9, Jenna - 7


2006
Haley - 10, Jenna - 8


I don't have one from 2007...no idea what happened there...maybe I was too busy with Jackson, as always...

But here is 2008, again...
Haley - 12, Jenna - 10


And, of course, we have to throw one of the boy in here...
waiting for the girls' bus in his super-cute Transformers slippers!

No comments: