Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All I want for Christmas...is a NICE pic of my 3 kids; WHAT a workout!

DECEMBER 4, 2008

Trying to get Christmas pics taken of the kids has turned into a marathon of chasing, bribing and an overage of screaming...by Jackson...


Look at how nice my girls are smiling...while trying to tame their brother...LOL...they are just too sweet ;o)
This is only ONE of many failed attempts, but I will spare you all the heartache of seeing poor Jackson suffer through having to sit still for more than 5 seconds at a time...lol

I did get a couple of nice shots of the girls, by themselves...I did want a pic of all 3 by themselves for a collage, but yeah...you can see that wasn't going to work ;o(


My 13 year old, Haley


10 yr. old Jenna


This is THE best shot that I got of all three together. Yes, we had to BRIBE Jackson to sit still for...I think it was 4 seconds...with a Candy Cane.


Here is the finished product.
With a bunch of help from Photoshop and a ton of free online scrapbooking papers and elements; I think our Christmas '08 picture turned out pretty good!

No comments: