Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008

DECEMBER 24, 2008

First, I want to share a couple of pictures of our Christmas tree. We got a new one...FINALLY! Our old one was a hand me down from my Dad, which he got from someone else; So it was super old! I have had that tree since 1996, so it was time for a new one ;o)
Then...this super cute pic of Jackson.
I think it was taken on Dec. 22, after the girl's Church Christmas service.
He was smiling so wide and kinda standing still, so I had to snap a quick pic ;o)

Here he is on Christmas Eve, hanging out with Hall the Moose (he got Hal from his sisters for Christmas).

Every year, we spend a few hours on Christmas Eve with my Grandma and my Dad's family. O forgot my camera, so I have no pics of that ;o(
Jackson was, of course, running around like crazy and making friends with my cousin's little boy, Ayden. They were soooo stinkin' cute, running around, getting into trouble...playing in the bubbler in the hallway. I am sure it was all Jackson's idea...he's a bad influence ;o)

ANYWAY--after we got home, everyone cozied up in their jammies and we watched A Christmas Story.

This year was THE FIRST year that Dave actually helped me wrap presents. He did pretty good, except for his shotty job on Jenna's snowboard...lol...
You can kinda see it, off to the right.

This is a pic I shot after we "set up" their gifts under the tree.
I sure do love our new tree!!

No comments: