Friday, January 22, 2010

More new Living Room stuff & Jackson's new fave toy...

Since the ceiling is officially finished, I thought we should go pick out our new light :)
The one I originally picked out, would hang off the ceiling too low, that when Dave would come into the room, he'd have to duck...lol...so that one was outta the running.

So, I settled on this one:



I guess I shouldn't say that I "settled" since I just LOVE it!
After we left Home Depot, Dave took all the stuff home with Jackson, so I could do my Walgreens shopping and check out Target.
I got home 3 hours later (YIKES!) and he had this installed!! I was so happy to see it!

He also installed our new dimmer switch for it.

And this leads me to the 2nd part of my little story...Jackson's new favorite toy...



The bottom button turns the light off, then every button on top of it turns the light on. The top one is the button that turns the lights on all the way, the 2 in between dim it a bit.
I just threw the faceplate on there, for looks...lol...we can't "install" it, yet, since the walls aren't painted. But that is my cute, semi-fancy faceplate that I picked out :)

ANYWAY--the boy has his step stool right at the bottom of the wall, where this is, so that he may push the buttons any time that he wants. It is a bit annoying at times...but I may be getting used to it, or ... just so lazy that I don't want to keep getting up and having to physically remove his finger from the buttons. He is just in love! So much that he can't keep his hands off of it! LOL :)

No comments: