Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jenna!!! (March 26)

Jenna's birthday was Friday, March 26th.
My middle child is now 12...one more year til the teen years begin...BUT
if you were gauging it by attitude, oh. Well. Then she's already in her teen years...lol :)
Seriously.
I think she has more attitude than Haley, lately, and Haley is 14!!! LOL
But don't get me wrong...I love my girls ohhh sooooo very much. They brighten my day, just thinking of them!!

In honor of Jenna's bday, I am going to share some of my favorite pictures of her :)


Here is my baby Jenna. So weird how she looks NOTHING like this now. I mean, not even her nose, or her freckles...soooo not my baby anymore :(



Jenna & Jocelyn.
One of my favorites, because we don't see our Joce much anymore, we miss her something terrible! :(



Here's BOTH of my girls.
Way back when they didn't fight so much. Back when they actually played nice together.
Ahhhhhhhh...those were the days....



I took this pic of Jenna a couple summers back. It is my FAVORITE picture of her.
:)

I hope you had a super birthday, JenBen :)

No comments: