Thursday, March 18, 2010

My 3...well My 4, yesterday :)

The weather up here in Good Ol' Wisconsin has been BEAUTIFUL!!
mid 60s...just sooooo nice!!
So, we have been spending A LOTTA time outside. Our yard does look horrendous because of the gravel in our grass and the branches and yucky brown grass...

Then, of course, everything is brown and muddish...yuck :(
BUT we are thanking God for the breeze today, to help dry some stuff up, JUST IN TIME for it to snow this weekend!! YAYYYYY! Ummmm, yeah...no.
I DO love the snow, don't get me wrong, but only Nov-Feb. LOL.

ANYWAY--here are a few pics I got yesterday.
I am so sad because it took sooooooo much begging for me to get that pic of Jenna :( She is getting just like Haley and NOT EVER wanting her picture taken.

Then...there's Jackson. HA HA HA. Trying to get him to sit still and look at me for ONE SECOND is a NIGHTMARE! LOL.
But, it's a cute pic, non the less :)









No comments: