Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jackson ;o)


On November 7th, my baby boy turned 2.
(yes yes...I know...I am super behind on my posts...)

Time has been flying by so fast and we are cherishing every moment with him. We thank God for giving us this wonderful baby boy and he surprises us every day ;o)

On his birthday, Dave and I took him to Chuck E. Cheese. Jackson LOOOOOVES pizza and of course, loves fun...lol.
He had lots of fun going down the slide and hanging out with the 'Tubbies.
After the girls got home from school, and after dinner, we gave him his gifts from us.
He got TONS of Cars stuff. HE LOVES The Disney Cars movie...he watches it at least 4x per week ;o)

The next day was his birthday party. I didn't get many pics because I was busy enjoying myself with my baby boy...I hope ya'll understand...lol
BUT I did get one of his cake...can ya guess what was on it???
Happy Birthday, my sweet boy ;o)

No comments: