Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sometimes I feel creative ;o)

Yes, I sure do...but it has to be easy creative, know what I mean?
Anyway--for my birthday, my mom got me these nice, white flowers and I put them in the only vase I had, a red one. These flowers lasted a WHOLE month! (And I didn't even put that flower food packet in the water)

OK--back to my creativity...

The flowers my mom got me finally died a few days ago and I just loved the way they looked in the red vase. You know...white flowers...green stems...red vase; pretty Christmas-y. So, I went back and got some more. BUT I was perusing the Christmas section and found some other things that might turn my plain white flowers into a nice Christmas arrangement.
I have to say it turned out nice!

Here is the final result:
I bought the flowers $5, the plastic silver bulbs $3 and the red, glittery wavy stick things (sorry-don't know what they are called) $1 --
So this whole pretty arrangement only cost $9 plus tax, since I already had the vase.
I could put more of the bulbs on, but didn't want to overload it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is SO pretty Mary Jo!! Good job!!!!