Monday, December 22, 2008

The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular


The show was A M A Z I N G !!!
It truly was beautiful and was oh so Christmas-y ;o)
Dave's niece was so kind to give us 4 tickets to the opening show on November 11th.
Of course Dave didn't want to go, so I brought my mom with us (me and the girls).

Here are some pics of the magic...

All of their outfits were super cool. Very glamourous...

Well, except these costumes...lol...they were just cute ;o)
THE BEST part of the show was that they incorporated the REAL meaning of Christmas into their Christmas Spectacular!
The Angel's visit to the shepherds to tell them a Christ Child will be born and the Birth of Jesus, our Lord & Savior!!
The visions were truly amazing and brought tears to my eyes. I was in pure amazement...

No comments: