Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I turned 32 on November 9th. It was a good day. Anyday is a good day when you spend it with the ones you love ;o)
The night before my birthday, we all (me, Dave and all my siblings) went out to where my youngest brother was DJ'ing.
I thought it would be nice to get a picture of all of us together, since it's rare that we ever are all together.
A friend of my sister in law's took the picture for me...
Erik Me Sarah Lee Angie
I love my brothers and sisters soooooooooooo very much. They mean so much to me, more than they will ever know ;o)
I got a pic of my 2 brothers, too...
Then the next morning (my birthday) we met up for breakfast and my brother and sister bought our breakfast for us for my birthday...aren't they the sweetest??? lol - it was very yummy!
Before we left the house, I got this pic of the grandkids. My kids and my niece and nephew...
Jenna-Kennedy-Haley-Jackson-Leland
Aren't they all beautiful kids? Well, OK...I have to say Leland is handsome...I don't think he would like being called beautiful! LOL

No comments: