Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nice, Fall day

**I will be updating like a mad woman in the next few days...I have soooooooooooo many pics to get up here...It's just caa-rrazzy!**

On this day... Nov. 4, 2008, it was pretty nice out...kids didn't even need jackets! Now...well, you can't even see the grass, it's covered with a 20 inch blanket of snow!
OK on to the pictures...
Here's our Jenna...
I was shooting on Manual and didn't have my W/B adjusted correctly so I had to adjust in PS...I think it turned out pretty well ;o)
Haley...I really love this pic of her! So crisp and clear and her eyes...so pretty!


And Jackson...our stink-o-tin ;o)
He has the same eyes as Haley...a deeper, sparkly blue.
Here are the 3 of them together...I have this in an 8x10 hanging in my living room...I am in LOVE with it ;o)
OK...I had to add this one in here...lol...I just love the expression on his face...hee hee ;o)

No comments: